HC1028-08-D-2001 through 2003 and HC1028-08-D-2005 through 2027
The ENCORE II contracts provide IT solutions for activities throughout all operating levels of customer organizations in support of functional requirements including Command and Control (C2), Intelligence, and Mission support areas, and to all elements of the Global Information Grid (GIG).
What can this contract be used for?
- Task Area 1 - Enterprise IT Policy and Planning
- Task Area 2 - Integrated Solutions Management
- Task Area 3 - Performance Benchmarking
- Task Area 4 - Business Process Reengineering (BPR)
- Task Area 5 - Requirements Analysis
- Task Area 6 - Market Research and Prototyping
- Task Area 7 - Information and Knowledge Engineering
- Task Area 8 - Custom Application Development
- Task Area 9 - Product Integration
- Task Area 10 - Test and Evaluation (T&E)
- Task Area 11 - Asset Management
- Task Area 12 - Communications Engineering
- Task Area 13 - Security Engineering Certification and Accreditation
- Task Area 14 - Telecommunications Support
- Task Area 15 - Computer-Telephony Integration (CTI)
- Task Area 16 - Web Services
- Task Area 17 - Operations Support
- Task Area 18 - Hardware
- Task Area 19 - Software
- Task Area 20 - Managed Services
Who can use this contract?
Military Services, the Department of Defense (DoD) and other agencies of the Federal Government
What is the best source to get information and materials?
Go to www.ditco.disa.mil/hq/contracts/encorIIchar.asp
What is the best process to use this contract?
Task order guidelines at the above Web site reflect easy, step-by-step instructions and sample documents showing how to assemble a requirements package.
The ENCORE II Task Order Guidelines is a comprehensive handbook of how to use the ENCORE II Contracts. The guidelines consist of a five-chapter basic document with twenty-four separate attachments to explain ENCORE II and provide templates for assembling your requirements package.
External Contracting Agencies may place orders directly against this contract. A copy of the contract is available on the above Web site.